Environmental Policy Statement
Raymond International acknowledges the impact its activities within the civil engineering and construction industry has on the environment. The company accepts its responsibilities and obligations to contribute to the resolution of global and local environmental issues by reducing its environmental impacts. This will be enforced by making a commitment to the sustainable development and promotion of environmental good practice.
To achieve this Raymond International shall:
- Fulfill its compliance obligations under all applicable environmental laws and regulations;
- Minimize the adverse impacts of its own operations on the environment through resource conservation, pollution prevention and control, and the ecological waste management;
- Conduct an effective information, training, education and communication program for all stakeholders, including top management and employees, to heighten environmental awareness and responsibility;
- Work closely with clients to identify key environmental issues and seek innovative solutions and appropriate alternatives;
- Aim for continual improvement in the practice of environmental management through periodic management review of environmental performance based on effective monitoring system.
This policy will be communicated to all personnel, including visitors, contractors, and shall be available to interested parties upon request.